The RAZOR 200 AC/DC gives you full control over High Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish.
- Fitted with a portable 15 AMP plug and Pulse TIG functions, this is your go-to professional unit that works a treat on any worksite.
- Tailor your TIG settings with a wide range of controllable parameters including Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time.
- The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR 200 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
- A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
- High Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the work piece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
- Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
|Input Voltage||240V Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||15 amp|
|Rated Input Power||6.0 kVA|
|Rated Output||10-200 A / 18.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||9-68 V|
|Minimum Generator||9.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||426 x 162 x 362 mm|
|TIG Function Type||AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse|
|TIG Welding Current Range||10-200 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||25% @ 200 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||1-8 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||10-160 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 160 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-12 mm|