Unimig RAZOR 200 AC/DC TIG/STICK Welder KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC
The RAZOR 200 AC/DC gives you full control over High Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish.
- Fitted with a portable 15 AMP plug and Pulse TIG functions, this is your go-to professional unit that works a treat on any worksite.
- Tailor your TIG settings with a wide range of controllable parameters including Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time.
- The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR 200 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
- A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
- High Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the work piece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
- Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
|Input Voltage||240V Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||15 amp|
|Rated Input Power||6.0 kVA|
|Rated Output||10-200 A / 18.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||9-68 V|
|Minimum Generator||9.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||426 x 162 x 362 mm|
|TIG Function Type||AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse|
|TIG Welding Current Range||10-200 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||25% @ 200 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||1-8 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||10-160 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 160 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-12 mm|
Unimig Foot Control (suit Razor TIG 200 AC/DC) UTJRFC-4
- Remote amperage controls allow for the welding current to be adjusted remotely from the welding machine during welding
- Sturdy metal construction
- Ergonomic angle for pedal control
- Strong return spring
- Current limiting control
Unimig Jasic Automatic Welding Helmet RWX8000
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.
Unimig T2 TIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSKT2
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a T2 TIG Torch.
- 1 x Short Back Cap (UMCT2SBC)
- 1 x Long Back Cap (UMCT2LBC)
- 1 x 1.6mm Collet Body (UMCT2CB16)
- 1 x 2.4mm Collet Body (UMCT2CB24)
- 1 x 1.6mm Gas Lens (UMCT2GL16)
- 1 x 2.4mm Gas Lens (UMCT2GL24)
- 1 x Head Gasket (UMCT2HG)
- 1 x Heat Zone Isolator (UMCT2SN)
- 2 x Ceramic Cup Size 7 (UMCT2CC07)
- 2 x 1.6mm Thoriated Tungsten
- 2 x 2.4mm Thoriated Tungsten
- 2 x 1.6mm Zirconiated Tungsten
- 2 x 2.4mm Zirconiated Tungsten
Unimig Rogue X-Large Pro TIG Glove UM-S-TG1XL
- ROGUE TIG Welding Gloves are made from premium goat hide leather.
- The high-strength Kevlar stitching is durable against heat, and cotton-lined palms are used to increase control and decrease fatigue in your hands.
- The reinforced leather side patch assists in durability and reduces fatigue.
- The glove has also been designed to give you superior fingertip sensitivity for accurate welds.
- Increased feel
- Decreased fatigue
- Premium goat hide leather
- High-strength Kevlar stitching
Unimig Aluminium TIG Filler Rod AT5356-2.4-1KG
Welding rod for TIG-Welding Process
- Standards: EN ISO 18273 / R 5356 / DIN 1732 / SG Al Mg 5 / AWS/ASME SFA 5.10 / ER 5356 / M. No: 3.35
- Applications and Properties: 5% Magnesium containing aluminium welding rod for GTA (TIG) welding of Al-Mg alloys and Al-Mg-Si alloys. Very good corrosion resistance especially in sea water.
- Tag Rod Approvals:- AWS, ABS, CWB, Lloyd's Register, Germanischer Lloyd's, DNV, TUV, DB.
|TIG Rod||2.4 mm|
Unimig 1kg Stainless Steel TIG Filler Rod TI316L-1.6-1
- 316L TIG FILLER ROD -1.6mm-1KG
- Welding rod for TIG-Welding Process
- Standards: EN 12072 / W 19 12 3 L / DIN 8556 / SG X2 Cr Ni Mo 19 12 / AWS/ASME SFA 5.9 / ER 316 L / TS 11197 / SG X 2 Cr Ni 19 12 / M.No: / 1.4430
- Applications and Properties: Austenitic stainless steel welding rod for GTA (TIG) welding of unstabilized or stabilized corrosion resisting Cr-Ni-Mo steels. Resistant to intergranular corrosion up to 400°C.
|TIG Rod mm||1.6|
Unimig Trolley (suit MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG) UMJRTROLLEY2
- Sturdy metal construction
- Solid rear rubber wheels
- Free moving front castor wheels
|Type||Suits MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG|