Unimig Razorweld 250 MTS "CARRY STYLE" KUMJRRW250MIG
The RAZOR 250 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA and TIG function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications. Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
Wire inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld. MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG with Lift Arc start for welding of steel, stainless steel and copper. An additional feature is the Spool gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPG200II Spool gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don't have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
This an industrial machine that is lightweight and portable, an optional trolley with tool drawer and cylinder rack provides off the floor operation and better manoeuvrability around the workshop. Being 240v single phase gives great portability. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop and rural workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- DC TIG welding with Lift Arc Start
- Digital Amp - Volt Meters
- Industrial application
- Solid metal case construction
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 15Kg Spools
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental / safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Excellent MIG welding with CO2 gas & mixed gas
- Excellent arc stability
- Spool Gun Connection
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Welding Current MIG||30A/15.5V - 250A/26.5V|
|Welding Current MMA||15A/20.6V ~250A/20V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||30% @ 250Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA||30% @ 250Amps|
|Welding Voltage Range DC||15.5V-26.5V|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||15Kg|
|Wire Size (mm)||0.6|
|Dimensions (mm)||628mm x 267mm x 453mm|
Unimig Spool Gun 200amp 6m PLSP240A
The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- 6 Metre Cable
- 200 Amps
- 0.8 - 1.2 mm Wire size
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Duty Cycle Rating: CO2||60% @ 250 Amps|
|Duty Cycle Rating: Mixed Gas||60% @ 220 Amps|
|Wire Size||0.6 - 1.2 mm|
Unimig Xcelarc 0.9mm .5kg Aluminium Welding Wire AM5356-0.9MM-0.50KG
- Cellar Aluminium MIG wire is manufactured in Canada to exacting standards. The wire is triple shaved, precision layer wound, X-ray quality guaranteeing Consistent feed and welding performance.
- Wire Approvals:- AWS, ABS, CWB, Lloyd's Register, Germanischer Lloyd's, DNV, TUV, DB.
Unimig Binzel 24 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK25
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BINZEL 24 Style MIG Torch.
- Includes: MIG Pliers (UMMP), 2 x Conical Nozzles, 2x Tip Holders, 2x Gas Diffusersngs, 10x 0.8 mm Contact Tips & 10x 0.9 Contact Tips