The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The RAZORCUT45 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter.
- The RAZORCUT45 produces a high temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc .
- The RAZORCUT45 is equipped with a high quality SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch with Euro connection, developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT45 machine.
- Connection of the SC80 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The RAZORCUT45 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
- The RAZORCUT45 is packaged with a tough SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch, earth lead and air regulator.
- The RAZORCUT45 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZS 60974-1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Current Range||20-45 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||25% @ 45Amps|
|Max Cutting Thickness (mm)||16|
|Dimensions (mm)||410 x 165 x 330|