The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The RazorShield Welding Goggles are an industry first and have been designed for welding environments where confined space prevents the use of normal welding helmets. Also ideal for inspection, education, military, remote and mobile welding situations as well as a host of other work applications. Specifically designed for MIG/MAG, TIG and MMA (STICK) welding applications the goggles can be set to darken to shades 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13. Also suitable for Grinding and Laser Cutting as well as Gas Welding and Cutting applications with the convenience of the goggles being able to be locked into shade 5 and 7. Fitted with an advanced technology control module conveniently placed externally on the side of the goggle frame, provides easy selection of mode, shade selection and sensitivity selection, the bright LEDs clearly indicating and confirming your selection.
- The RazorShield Welding Goggles are designed to be used with additional face protection as required and should not be used without appropriate accompanying protective equipment.
|Number Of Sensors||2 x Independent|
|Dark shade number||5-7-9-11-13|
|Time from light to dark||0.05ms|
|UV/IR protection||ANSI Z87.1 / DIN / CE / TUV|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
|Power supply||BatterySolar Cells|
- Auto darkening welding goggles
- Fire retardant welding hood
- 2 x replacment front lenses
- Rx/frame (prescription lenses holder)
- Soft carry case
- ?Two years warranty included