The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The ARC160 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology.
- This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The ARC160 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 26V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
- The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds. The ARC160 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
- ARC160 is packaged in a Razorweld carry bag with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories.
- The ARC160 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||7.5|
|ieff AMPS||10 Amps|
|Rated Output||160/26.4V MMA / 160A/16.4V TIG|
|Welding Current Range||10-160A|
|No Load Voltage||9|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||20% @ 160Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||45%@ 160A|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 227 x 135|