OVERVIEW The RAZORWELD MIG175 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function.
The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld.
Stick welding capability with VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW135S poolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
This is a light industrial machine that is both lightweight and portable.
Being 240v single phase gives great versatility.
Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire fuction
- Excellent MIG welding with CO2 gas and mixed gases
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder
- 1kg to 5kg spools
- Aujustable burn back
- Spool gun connection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
|Primary Input Voltage||240V|
|1 Phase Welding Current||MIG 30A/15.5V - 160A/22.0V|
|Welding Current||MMA 10A/20.4V - 160A/26.4V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||MIG 25% @ 160Amps MIG|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||MMA 25% @ 160Amps MMA|
|Welding Voltage Range DC 10||160 Amps|
|Wire Spool Size||1,5 Kgs|
|Wire Size||0.6 mm|
- MIG175 Welding Machine
- SB15 MIG Torch x 3m
- Earth Lead & Arc Lead 16mm 35/50 x 4m
- Argon Regulator
- Gas hose with fittings