The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is equipped with DC TIG Lift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
- The Razorweld Arc180 is packaged in a tough Military Style PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC180 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||9 KVA|
|ieff AMPS||15.3A MMA / 15.3A TIG|
|Rated Output||180A / 27.2V MMA - 180A / 17.2V TIG|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||9V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||20% @ 180Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||DC 50% @ 180AMps|
|Dimensions (mm)||311 x 250 x 130|