The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The RAZOR315AC/DC is a Digital Controlled square wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder with full TIG functionality that offers simple step by step digital setting of functions and parameters providing you with complete professional control.
- HF arc ignition provides pre gas with instant arc ignition leaving no tungsten inclusion or contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows controlling the start and finish of the weld process at a professional level.
- Digital Pulse Frequency Control gives full parameter setting of Peak Current, Base Current, Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width, allowing control of heat input into the work for penetration control and minimising distortion. AC Square Wave with Balance Control gives maximum control of the electron flow at the tungsten allowing to set the AC TIG arc for maximised cleaning of the oxide layer on aluminium to adjustment for a deeper penetrating weld.
- Combined functions of the RAZOR315AC/DC ensures comprehensive control of welding parameters when welding AC and DC weldable materials to produce high quality Tig welds.
- Our unique Torch Remote Control Interface provides remote amperage control from the torch in both static and live welding modes.
- The DC MMA welding function delivers a smooth and stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes obtaining high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The added bonus of Arc Ignition and Arc Force control allows you to set the ideal arc condition no matter what electrode you choose.
- The RAZOR315AC/DC has raised the benchmark for 415V three phase AC/DC welders making it ideal for multiple applications; aluminium & stainless steel fabrication and repair and maintenance applications.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1
|Primary Input Voltage||415v 3 Phase|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50 - AC|
|Input Current||19 Amps|
|Ieff Current||13 Amps|
|Power Rating||9 KVA|
|Rated Output Current||315 Amps - TIG / 250 Amps - MMA|
|Range of Output Current||DC: 10~250 / AC 20~250|
|Arc Force (A)||0 - 100|
|No Load Voltage||45|
|Clean Width (%)||10~90|
|Slope-Down Time (S)||0~60|
|Post-Flow Time (S)||2.0~20.0|
|Base Current (%) DC:||10~320 / AC: 30~320|
|Pulse Frequency (Hz)||0.5~200 DC / 0.5~5.0 AC|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||[email protected] TIG|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||[email protected] MMA|
|Dimensions (mm)||590 x 375 x 380|
- RAZOR315AC/DC Machine
- SR26 TIG Torch x 4m
- Earth Lead & Arc Lead 25mm x 4m
- UNI-FLAME Argon Regulator
- 2M Gas Hose with fittings