The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The RAZOR200 DC TIG is an inverter-based Digital Controlled DC Tag welding machine with HF arc ignition and pulse capability. Produced using the latest in IGBT technology this machine offers simple easy step by step digital setting of functions and parameters providing you with professional and complete control.
- The HF arc ignition provides pre gas and instant arc ignition with the press of the torch switch leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode. Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current Level, Up Slope Time, Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time combined with the choice of 2 or 4T trigger function allows you to control the start and finish of the weld process at the highest professional level.
- The Digital Control Pulse Frequency allows full parameter setting of Peak Current, Base Current, Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width, allowing to manipulate the heat input to the work, control penetration and minimise distortion. Combining the functions of the RAZOR200 DC TIG ensures comprehensive control of the welding parameters when welding all DC weldable materials to produce high quality Tag welds. Our unique Torch Remote Control Interface provides remote amperage control from the torch in both static and live welding modes.
- The DC MMA welding function delivers a smooth and stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes obtaining high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. The added bonus of Arc Ignition and Arc force control allows you to set the ideal arc condition no matter what electrode you choose.
- The RAZOR200 DC TIG is a professional machine that is suitable for multiple applications, stainless steel fabrication, dairy & food industry, site welding, repair and maintenance applications.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
|Power Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Max Supply Current TIG (Imax)||35.6 Amps|
|Max Effective Supply Current TIG (Ieff)||15 Amps|
|Power Rating||7.0 KVA|
|Rated Output Current||200|
|Range of Output Current||TIG 10-200A / MMA 10-180A|
|No Load Voltage||65V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||25% @ 200A|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||25% @ 180A|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 135 x 277|