- 4 Arc Sensors - Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
- Enhanced Viewing Area - Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
- True Colour - High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- Operator Comfort - Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
- Memory Function - Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
- Grind Mode - Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
- Shade Control - Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.04m/s from light to dark.
|Filter dimension||133 x 114 x 10 mm|
|View size||100 x 83.4 mm|
|Dark state||Variable shade 5-9 / 9-13|
|Power control||Fully automatic|
|Switching time at 23°C||0.08 ms|
|Sensitivity & Delay time control||Adjustable (Internal)|
|Time from dark to light||0.1s - 0.9s adjustable (Internal)|
|Grinding warning flash||Yes|
|Low battery Warring indicator||Yes|
|Operation temperature||-10°C - 65°C|
|Storing temperature||-20°C - 85°C|
|Power supply||Solar cell, replaceable battery (CR2450 x 1PCS)|
|Certifications approved||CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS|