- Pneumatic operated suspended gun, with integrated TE300 or TE470 microprocessor welding control unit.
- High productivity achieved with rational design, reduced dimensions, high welding capacity.
- High electric efficiency.
- Reduced installation costs.
- Totally enclosed, rubber protected for easy and safe operation.
- Gyro suspension on sealed bearings together with a spring balancer guarantees accurate manoeuvrability at any degree.
- Rotation locking device.
- Large selection of arms, enabling to set-up the welder according to the work exigencies.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for heavy duty and long life, designed for both straight and angled assembling. Adjustable electrodes distance, adjustable short working stroke for heavy duty.
- Temporary extra stroke to reach the areas to be welded. Long working stroke to weld reinforcement ribs, jobs in areas difficult to be reached. Water-cooled transformer, with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Water cooled arms, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Oil-less chromium plated cylinder and shaft for heavy duty operation and long life.
|Nominal power at 50%||38 kVA|
|Arms spacing||280 mm|
|Min. Arms Length||250 mm|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||695 daN|
|Working stroke||10-26 mm|
|Maximum stroke||45-60 mm|
|Max. Arms length||820 mm|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||196 daN|
|Working stroke||30-75 mm|
|Maximum stroke||130-175 mm|
|Max M.S. sheet thickness||with shorter arms 5+5 mm|
with 508 mm arms 3.5+3.5 mm
with longest arms 2.5+2.5 mm
|Cross Wire max Diameter||16+16 mm|
|Gross weight with long arm||117 kg|
|Spring balancer||short arms: capacity 80-90 kg|
long arms: capacity 95-105 kg