Unimig Viper 120 Synergic MIG Welder KUMJRVM120
- Welding has never been easier with the VIPER 120 SYNERGIC.
- Simply set your wire size, adjust the Synergic power knob and the VIPER 120 SYNERGIC does the rest!
- Running off a 10 AMP plug, this machine is perfect for small repairs and DIY welding projects.
- The VIPER 120 SYNERGIC features MIG programs for 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 0.9mm wire. It can take Flux-Cored and Mild Steel MIG wires.
- The built in 10 AMP Plug makes this the perfect welder for your home workshop or out on the field.
- Weighing just 5.2 kg, you’ll be able to take the VIPER 120 SYNERGIC anywhere you need.
|Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power||4.15 KVA|
|ieff||6.5 Amps MIG|
|Welding Current Range MIG||40 - 120 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||49|
|Duty Cycle 40°C - MIG||10% @ 120 Amps|
|Dimensions||295 x 135 x 270 mm|
Unimig Rouge Heavy Duty Welding Gloves UMWG8
These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide. The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability
- Premium cowhide leather
- Reinforced palm
- Kevlar Thread
Unimig Binzel 15 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK15
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BINZEL 15 Style MIG Torch.
- Includes: MIG Pliers (UMMP), 2 x Conical Nozzles, 2x Tip Holders, 2x Nozzle Springs, 10x 0.8 mm Contact Tips & 10x 0.9 Contact Tips
Unimig TOXIC Welding Helmet UMTWH
- The TOXIC Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the TOXIC Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- EliteVision Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
|View Size||96 x 42 mm|