Unimig Viper 180 AC/DC TIG Welder KUM-M-VTIG180ACDC
The VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC TIG & STICK Welder was made for the handyman who wants both AC and DC TIG welding at a good price. Fitted with your standard 10 AMP plug, it makes itself at home in any workshop and is perfect for TIG welding aluminium.
- 10 AMP PLUG - Plug and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet. It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
- PULSE FUNCTION - Going a little thin on top? Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
- HIGH-FREQUENCY TIG - No need to arc up. High-Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the workpiece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power||5.2 KVA|
|Rated Output||10-180 A / 17.2 V|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||7-55|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||10% @ 130 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||15% @ 180 Amps|
|Dimensions||502 x 218 x 382 mm|
Unimig Trolley (suit MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG) UMJRTROLLEY2
- Sturdy metal construction
- Solid rear rubber wheels
- Free moving front castor wheels
|Type||Suits MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG|
Unimig T2 TIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSKT2
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for an T2 TIG Torch.
- Includes: Short Back Cap, Long Back Cap,1.6mm Collet Body,2.4mm Collet Body,1.6mm Gas Lens,2.4mm Gas Lens, Head Gasket,Heat Zone Isolator,2x Ceramic Cup Size 7,2x 1.6mm Thoriated Tungsten,2x 2.4mm Thoriated Tungsten,2x 1.6mm Zirconiated Tungsten,2x 2.4mm Zirconiated Tungsten
Unimig CHAOS Welding Helmet UM-H-CHAOS
- The CHAOS Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 4 arc sensors, the CHAOS Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- A 100 x 60 mm view allows for large view of the work area, while a replaceable backup battery improves performance of the auto darkening filter.
- The CHAOS Welding Helmet comes with TRUE COLOUR VIEW lens technology to ensure you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and work piece.
|View Size||100 x 60 mm|