- Arc Sensors - Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
- True Colour - High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- Shade Control - Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.04 m/s from light to dark.
- Operator Comfort - Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
- Grind Mode - Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
|Filter dimension||110 x 90 mm|
|View size||96 x 42 mm|
|Dark state||Variable shade 9-13|
|Power control||Fully automatic|
|Switching time at 23°C||0.04 ms|
|Sensitivity & Delay time control||Adjustable (Internal)|
|Time from dark to light||0.1-0.9 s adjustable|
|Grinding function||Yes (external)|
|Operation temperature||-10°C - 65°C|
|Storing temperature||-20°C - 85°C|
|Power supply||Solar cell, no battery change|
|Certifications approved||CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS|