Unimig Viper Plasma Cut 30 KUPJRVC30
The all-new VIPER CUT 30 plasma cutter is specifically designed for the DIY enthusiast. With recent technological breakthroughs, the need for an expensive 15A setup is no longer a boundary preventing you from plasma cutting. It has never been easier to set up a plasma cutter in your workshop!
Bigger doesn't always mean better - A more effective output has allowed the VIPER CUT 30 to clean cut up to 12 mm Mild Steel, offering powerful performance from a machine with a 10A plug.
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph)||240v - 1 +/- 15%|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°c||15% @ 30 Amps|
|Rated Power||7.50 kVA|
|Output Current Range||20-30 (A) Plasma|
|Rated Output Voltage||310 V|
|Plasma Arc Starting||Pilot Arc|
|Air Flow Draw Off||170 l/min|
|Air Flow Pressure||5-6 bar (70-87 psi)|
|Cutting Thickness - Clean||12 mm|
|Cutting Thickness - Severance||14 mm|
|Dimensions||460 x160 x 320 mm|
Unimig SC30 Plasma Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK30
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for an SC30 Plasma Torch.
- 1 x Swirl Ring (SC2506)
- 1 x Retaining Cap (SC2530)
- 5 x Electrodes (PSC2504)
- 5 x 0.9mm Cutting Tips (PSC2520-09)
- 1 x Stand Off Guide (SC2540)
- 1 x Cutting Buggy (SC2551)