- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 5A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
- ELITEVISION Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles have been designed to be versatile in their usage. There is room under the mask to fit an Elipse Half-Mask P2 Respirator. The mask itself can also be removed so that only the goggles can be used.
- In addition, the goggles also feature an alternate elastic headband, giving you multiple options to wear the goggles as desired.
- Lightweight & Compact - Allows welding in tight spaces where standard welding helmets are limited in space. The mask is also detachable from the goggles, allowing for even more versatility.
|View Size||110 x 40 mm|
|Shade Control||5 - 13|
|UV / IR Protection||DIN15|
|Time from light to dark||0.08 ms|
|Time from dark to light||0.1 - 0.9 s|
|Power Supply||Solar Cells & CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C|