Everything you'd expect from a European made multi-function welder... and then some! Backed up by a leading 4 year warranty and 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, Weldforce 250MST offers; Choice of 4 welding modes; manual or synergic MIG (select wire type & material thickness & the machine takes care of the settings), Stick, or lift-arc TIG. Plus interactive LCD controls, VRD safety feature & generator compatibility - all in a compact 19kg package.
Smooth arc, very easy to set and control. MIG welds up to 12mm steel. When MIG welding thin materials, ATC (Advanced Thermal Control) technology offers outstanding results on steel, stainless & aluminium down to 0.5mm, including welding of car body panels with bronze wires.
Comes with; 4m heavy-duty 250A Euro-fit MIG torch, gas regulator, drive rollers for solid & gasless wires, earth lead & 15A plug fitted.
- Made in Europe
- 250A max MIG output
- Welds up to 12 mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 15A 240V plug*
- Made in Italy to Weldclass specifications, in one of Europe's largest & most experienced welding machine manufacturing plants
- LCD display - Interactive & easy to use
- Manual or Synergic MIG controls (enter wire type/size & material thickness and machine will set parameters automatically)
- 26+ MIG Programs - for welding with different wires & materials
- Very smooth arc
- ATC (Advanced Thermal Control) technology for brilliant results when MIG welding thin materials down to 0.5 mm
- Compact and portable, weighs 19 kg
- Takes 5 kg (D200 mm) or 15 kg (D300 mm) spools
- Large "35-50" cable connections
- Generator Compatible - min 13kva, ideal 15+kva
- VRD function for safe & compliant Stick/MMA welding
- MIG Adjustments include: Inductance, Soft Start, Burnback, Post-Gas Time, 2T/4T Trigger, Spot Weld Time
- Stick/MMA Adjustments include: Hot-Start %, Arc-Force %
|Weld - Mild Steel||12 mm|
|Spools||5 kg (D200 mm) or 15 kg (D300 mm)|