- The Weldforce WF-205MST is not your standard portable multi-function MIG. Boasting 200A @ 30% output, this unit has the grunt and an impressive range of features to get the job done and save time and money.
- Work in manual mode, or synergic (select the material and thickness, and the machine takes care of the settings).
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology means the WF-205MST is incredibly power efficient, giving it more duty cycle and making it an excellent choice for use on long extension leads (up to 100 m) and/or use on generators.
- Manual or Synergic (enter material type & thickness and machine will set parameters automatically)
- 20+ Pre-set Programs - for different materials
- Job Save - store custom settings for up to 20 jobs
- Geared Wire Drive System
- Takes 1kg (D100mm) or 5kg (D200mm) spools
- Spool Gun Ready
- Generator Compatible - min 8kva, ideal 10+kva
- Fan-on-Demand - reduces dust intake
- Stressed-Tested - to 440V & over-specified componentry for reliability
- Robust & Portable, weighs 17 kg
- Fitted with 15A 240V plug
|Output||200A max MIG @ 30% duty cycle|
|Weld - Mild Steel||10 mm|
|Earth Lead Length||4 m|
|Stick Lead Length||4 m|