Congratulations, Cameron Dew from SA!
This competition has ended and the winner has been drawn. Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to Cameron Dew who has won $2000 in store credit.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 24:00 AEST 31st May 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the Get Tools Direct Promotion page for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 3rd of June 2019 at 11am.
- The prize for the winner is 1 only prize voucher of $2000 for use only on www.gettoolsdirect.com.au.
- The winner will be notified via email on the 3rd of June 2019. The winners must claim their prize within 28 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. The winner details will be published for a total of 28 days on the Get Tools Direct Promotional Page. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 28 days after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.