WORX 20V Jawsaw Chainsaw (tool only) WG329E.9
Free Shipping:See details for exclusions
The WORX 20V cordless JawSaw battery and charger sold separately can prune branches; clear debris; or cut kindling for fire wood. The JawSaw has a unique design that allows you to cut directly on the ground.
It is the perfect go-to tool for gardeners, handymen, and anyone else who performs tree limb and brush clearing.
Safer Than Your Average Chainsaw
The JawSaw is fitted with a set of solid steel teeth that hold the wood securely while you cut. As a result, even a first-time JawSaw user will feel confident while pruning and chopping tough branches. WORX Jawsaw also added an enclosed jaw guard around the bar and chain, keeping your digits safe when not in use. The jaw guard doubles as a cut guide, so you won't accidentally sever healthy branches you did not mean to cut.
Press the button and push down to engage the chain. The WORX JawSaw is powered by a 20-volt max lithium battery sold separately, so it produces no noxious emissions. The saw's easy-to-use design also includes an automatic oiler that constantly lubricates both the bar and chain. Users will love the Auto-Tension system, an intuitive chain replacement and tensioning system. Unlike most standard chainsaws, which require two separate tools to replace and tension the chain or replace the bar, the JawSaw features a single bolt that does it all. The system also prevents over-tightening by automatically determining the proper tension.
Make Cuts directly on the Ground
Further setting the JawSaw apart from conventional chain saws is its ability to make cuts directly on the ground without fear of kickback or damage to the chain. No more bending over and propping up wood to make the cuts. Just place the JawSaw over the wood and push down to extend the bar to make the cut. The JawSaw has a 150mm bar and a 100mm max cutting depth, and weighs less than 3.6kgs.
Power Share Battery Platform
Thanks to the Powershare battery platform allowing you to interchange your batteries with your other 20V WORX Power tools & Garden equipment
- The JawSaw features a fully protective guard. When not in use, the chain is fully retracted.
- Saw through material up to 100mm in diameter with ease
- The patented auto-tensioning system improves working efficiency and safety. No manual chain adjustment required
- The automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator will extend the life of the bar and chain
- Steel teeth hold the timber in place for cutting stability
- Powershare 20V batteries are interchangeable with all other 20V Max WORX Power tools & Garden Equipment
- The JawSaw is the only chainsaw designed to cut safely on the ground
You're reviewing:WORX 20V Jawsaw Chainsaw (tool only) WG329E.9