The Bailey P170 is the latest innovation from Australia"s #1 ladder brand. More than just an Electro-Safe platform stepladder, the P170 is a mobile Job Station with a massive 610 mm x 460 mm platform, huge 170 kg load rating, carry handle and a range of features aimed at improving safety and productivity.
- Huge platform area (610 x 457 mm) adds comfort and stability
- New "trapezoidal tread design" provides an incredibly strong tread to stile joint
- Multi-function handrail with optional "DropLok" accessories converts a handrail into a Job Station (15 kg capacity)
- Fully reinforced polypropylene platform with metal inserts for maximum strength
- Electro - Safe (non-conductive)
- Checker plate "deck pattern" provides an anti-slip standing area
- Extra strong, heavy duty fibreglass construction for superior durability
- Large anti-slip feet for maximum stability and durability
- Convenient carry handle allows for easy transport for improved mobility and improved productivity
- Fully integrated bracing and castor system - patented industry leading design
- Made to AS/NZS 1892.3
|Reach height||3.8 m|
|Platform height||1.8 m|
I bought this ladder about 7 years ago. Used it to paint my house with 3.4m ceilings. Fantastic ladder, easy to move around, very solid and safe to lean out a little with the safety rail.
Don’t need it anymore so I am selling is for $200. Not much I know, but I’m just happy that I can pass it onto someone who needs it.
I am only 160cm female and not particularly strong so carrying it was tricky. But I rarely had to do that, so I managed. Thanks guys. It wasn’t cheap, but was worth every penny.