Product is on Back-order
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation is proud to introduce the first ever for the industry M12 Copper Tubing Cutter. It has been specially designed for cutting copper and doing it with both the speed and versatility needed by plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers.
With a 12 volt Li-Ion battery and mega efficient gearing, this revolutionary tool performs as many as 200 cuts on just one charge. The close-quarter rotating head cuts already installed copper tubing with just one and one-half inch of clearance if needed.
- Five Year Warranty on Tools
- Two Year Warranty on Batteries
- Designed to operate efficiently in tight spaces, the close-quarter cutting head rotates
- Automatic adjustment from three-eights inch up to one inch tubing
- You get up to 200 cuts per charge with the unique auto locking mechanism
- Sealed metal cutter head is water and corrosion resistant
- Check your remaining run time with the handy battery fuel gauge
- Bright LED light is built in and offers greater illumination of the line of cut
- 12 volt Li-Ion battery for increased run time and light, user friendly weight
|Voltage||12 Speed RPM||500 Trigger||Cut / Reset to Open Blade||Copper Cutting Wheel Capacity inches||½" to 1-1/8" O.D. Length inches||14 Tool Weight lbs||3.2|