Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- The HMP35AD is a small portable pneumatic drilling machine which allows holes to be drilled up to 35mm diameter in places with restricted space, using standard 3/4" Weldon Shank cutters.
- This machine is the lowest height pneumatic magnetic drill currently available on the world market.
- The combination of pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base eliminate the need for electric power supply thus making this machine an ideal solution in many hazardous environments such as oil drilling platforms, mining industry, shipbuilding or petrochemical industry.
- Both the machine and the body of the HMP35AD-ATEX drill is certified ATEX II2G/D C IIC T6;T4 and meets the requirements for use in areas with a risk of explosion.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
|Cutter capacity||35 mm|
|Twist drill capacity*||12 mm|
|Capacity (Diameter)||35 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||25 mm|
|Motor||800 watt pneumatic, 1400 L/min|
|Height||183 mm Constant Working Height|
|Magnetic Dead Lift||6500 Nm On 25mm Steel Plate|
*12mm twist drill capacity using Weldon Shank twist drill bits.