Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- The Holemaker Pro 75SR is as per the standard Holemaker Pro 75, but with the two additions of a swivel base system and reversible gearbox.
- The swivel base system makes it easier to move the machine into the correct position for drilling.
- Once the drill has been fixed to the work-piece with the magnet, it can then be moved back and forward 15mm, or swivelled left and right 30, and is then fastened into position with one socket head bolt.
- The combination of both the reversible variable speed gearbox, and the swivel base system, makes this a very versatile machine that is ideal for tapping.
- The Holemaker PRO 75SR is a versatile, multi-purpose machine, equipped with a No. 3 Morse Taper spindle.
- The 2 speed gearbox with electronic variable speed, Electronic Speed Stabilization System (ESSS), and motor soft start feature makes this machine ideal for tapping up to M24.
- With a large cutting capacity of 75 mm diameter and 110 mm depth using Holemaker cutters, this machine will suffice for most holemaking requirements.
- Other standard features include gravity feed coolant system & left or right hand feed handle operation.
- The unique semi-automatic gib adjustment system enables simple, fast and always correct fine tuning without any expert knowledge or experience.
- Supplied complete with arbor for use with Holemaker cutters up to 75 mm Depth of Cut.
- Through Spindle Coolant System
- Smart Magnet Technology To Ensure Sufficient Magnetic Adhesion
- Supplied In Metal Carry Case With Cutter Guard & Safety Strap
The Holemaker Pro 75SR makes difficult tapping jobs run smooth and easy. With the optional tapping head fitted, the Pro 75SR will tap a maximum M20.
Tapping With The Holemaker Pro 75SR (with Part # SPTH103:
- Protection against tap breakage ensured by an ultra sensitive and smooth multi-position operating ball-clutch.
- Forward and reverse ball drive design transmits rotational power to the tap and disengages smoothly and silently.
- Axial float ensures smooth tapping and better thread profile.
- Cushioned drive incorporating compression and extension, eliminates the possibility of cross threading during the tapping process, and ensures clean and accurate threads.
- A planetary gear reversing mechanism transmits smooth positive reverse to the tap retraction and it retracts 75% faster than it enters.
- Accurate depth control by means of it's precise neutral mechanism.
|Maximum tapping capacity||20 mm|
|Stroke with tapping head fitted||130 mm|
|Maximum length of tap||168 mm|
|Cutter capacity||75 mm|
|Capacity (Twist drill)||#3 Morse Taper 32 mm|
|Capacity (Diameter)||75 mm|
|Capacity (Depth)||110 mm|
|Motor Power||1650 watt|
|Input Power||1800 watt Single Phase 240V|
|Speed||2 Speed Gearbox With Electronic Variable Speed &|
Motor Soft Start Feature 80-160; 210-420 rpm
|Magnetic Dead Lift||19500 Nm On 25 mm Steel Plate|
|Height (min / max)||525 mm / 739 mm|