Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- Pro-Cut ASP powder steel cutters offer incredible wear resistance & ductility.
- ASP steels are produced by powder metallurgy through a 3-step process: gas-atomisation, hot isostatic pressing and post processing operations such as forging, rolling or drawing.
- Suitable for drilling railway line, stainless steel & hardened steels, where high wear resistance and lifetime are required.
- Incredible wear resistance
- Uniform micro structure
- Less susceptible to breakage
|Depth Of Cut||25 mm|
|Pilot Pin Diameter||6.34 mm|
|Shank Diameter||3/4" (19.05 mm)|