A 2000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine. Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality - be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking. Operates at two very quiet speeds. Thanks to the compact design, the unit is easy to move and transport. Non-marking, lockable wheels allows for easy transport.
- Durable design - Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area.
- Warning lights and sound - The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks.
- High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration - A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
- Easy to clean HEPA filter - The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it.
- Ready for ducting - Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option.
- Excellent mobility - The low weight, compact design and transport handles allow for smooth transportation.
|Rated current||3.3 A|
|Rated input power||0.75 kW|
|Air requirement||2000 m³/h|