Handheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with a pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 80 mm or drilling with stand up to 150 mm. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets and cables. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as semi-professionals.
- Overload protection - The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard increases productivity and extends product life.
- Reliable gearbox - Watercooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Easy start with reduced speed - To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Durable and ergonomic design - Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Smooth start with normal fuses - Softstart maintains high productivity even with normal fuses.
- Smart Start - To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Channels, pipes and cables - Drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables.
- Dry and wet drilling - Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling
- Softstart - An electronic current limiter for soft starts with normal fuses. This gives you a smooth start with high productivity.
- Elgard - The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. This increases productivity and extends product life.
- Barriers - Drilling for installation of stair rails, fences, etc.
|Water connector||G 1/4"|
|Drill bit diameter handheld, max||80 mm|
|Drill bit diameter with stand, max||150 mm|
|Motor - Electronic product||yes|
|Rated input power||1.85 kW|
|Number of gearbox speeds||3|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||108 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||107 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||93 dB(A)|
|Water pressure, max||8 bar|
|Spindle thread, inner||1/2"|
|Spindle thread, outer||1 1/4" 7 UNC|