The 95 Series diggers are meant for heavy duty work, from foundation work, to piping, to break demolition. With a 4 inch piston stroke, multiple configurations available and a steel cone, these diggers will not let you down.
- Weight - With a diecast aluminium handle and housing, the 95 Series is as lightweight as it is powerful, making hard work easy.
- Durability - Built with premium materials, the 95 Series can withstand harsh conditions and repeated drops without affecting its performance.
- Reliability - The 95 Series is equipped with rubber buffer retainers to absorb shock and prolong the life of your tool.
|Stroke Length||102 mm|
|Blows per Minute||1850 bpm|
|Avg. Air Consumption||1331 l/min|
|Hex Shank Size||22.2 x 82.6 mm|
|Air Inlet||3/8" NPTF|
|Min Hose Size||13 mm|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with claw coupling (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 2 x CAPS claw couplings