Ingersoll Rand’s Type 30 innovative two-stage design allows for cooler operating temperatures and overall better power performance. This Type 30 is an economic and reliable solution for those that simply focus on a dependable compressed air solution and is ideal for industrial applications. Built with robust cast iron cylinders, they provide the quality and performance that are required for everyday continuous use.
- High efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175p
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||9.8 cfm (277 l/min)|
|Motor||2.2 kw / 3 hp|
|Rated Pressure||175 psi|
|Tank Size||150 L|
|Tool Weight||230 kg|