Ingersoll Rand is a widely-known name in air compressor manufacturing. It has a long history of making superior products and has been constantly improving on the quality of the compressors that they release in the market. The 2475C7/8 Type 30 compressor provides a reliable continuous service making it the ideal compressor for industrial applications.
- High efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||21.7 cfm (615 l/min)|
|Motor||5.5 kw / 7.5 hp|
|Rated Pressure||125 psi|
|Tank Size||230 L|
|Tool Weight||307 kg|