Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The PB35 and PB50 pavement breakers are ideal for a variety of projects, from bridge deck resurfacing to general demolition. The standard flex handle provides maximum operator comfort and productivity, while the one-piece housing eliminates the need for costly side rods and springs.
- Power - The PB Series features a Power-Strok piston to deliver a high energy, high power output.
- Durable & Quiet - The PB Series pavement breakers are strong enough for even the toughest jobs, with mufflers to cut back on noise production.
|Bore Diameter||44 mm|
|Stroke Length||159 mm|
|Blows per Minute||1250 bpm|
|Air Consumption @ Load||1643 l/min|
|Hex Shank Size||28.6 x 152.4 mm|
|Handle Type||With Muffler & Flex handles|
|Air Inlet NPT||3/4"|
|Min hose Size||19 mm|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with claw coupling (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 2 x CAPS claw couplings