Please note: This product is in the process of changing it's branding from Trademaster to ITM. Although the sticker may change, the physical product will remain the same.
The ITM Dragon is intended to transport different types of oxy-fuel cutting torches with a grip diameter 28-35 mm (1-1/8" to 1-3/8") to perform machine quality cutting and bevelling processes in a variety of applications.
- Cutting and bevelling 0° to 45° (also parallel with 2 torches).
- Quick clamping torch holder for torch diameter 28 mm to 35 mm.
- Advanced speed control system with implemented digital control loop feedback PID regulator.
- LED display with readout of actual and set speed, and report messages.
- Travel on a rail or directly on a workpiece.
- 2-wheel drive with automatic braking drive unit.
- Quick drive release switch for easy re-positioning.
- Connectable rails to form various lengths.
- Rigid and heat-proof design.
- Quality cuts and bevels reduce fit-up and grinding time and lay the foundation for a high weld.
|Power supply||115-230 VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|Torch grip diameter||28-35 mm|
|Chassis to material clearance||7.5 mm|
|Travel mechanism||4 Knurled Wheels, 2 Wheel Drive|
|Guiding equipment||Optional "V" Type Rail with Grooves At 152 mm Centres, 1800 mm Length (Part# Wap-D6010)|
|Cutting speed||0-1500 mm/min|
|Chassis dimensions||427 mm (L) x 189 mm (W) x 180 mm (H)|