Based on the American ANSI standard and style of spanner, these spanners feature a full mirror polished chrome finish with thick walls and a longer handle to give higher leverage and extra torque, offering an alternative to European style spanners. Manufactured from quality chrome vanadium steel, these spanners are constructed from high quality materials, exceeding Australian standards and providing excellent quality and value for money.
Kincrome K3028 Specifications:
- Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and full mirror polished.
- Ring and jaw offset at 15 degrees.
- Thicker head for greater strength.
- Longer handle for higher leverage and extra torque.
- For heavy duty application.
- Increased torque capacity.
- Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards.
Included Metric Sizes:
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24mm