- LOK-ON World Class Socket Sets - Kincrome LOK-ON Sockets, Sets and Accessories have been engineered beyond world-class benchmarks, exceeding all international torque and lifetime standards. Offering unique patented features such as the LOK-ON Socket’s ability to loosen up to 85% rounded/damaged fasteners, the LOK-ON range has been developed with both function and style in mind. Each component within the LOK-ON range includes features above and beyond the market’s expectation, setting a new benchmark for the professional quality tool industry.
- LOK-ON Socket Sets are housed in heavy-duty metal tins that have been designed in Australia, pushing all manufacturing limitations to bring a unique style to an otherwise generic industry. The distinctive design of the LOK-ON storage tins offer a dual-tone metallic powder coat finish, stainless steel riveted overlay and prominent embossed screen-printed branding. Inside each Socket Set you will find a custom designed world class EVA tray, CNC machined with precision accuracy each EVA includes a brushed metal style hard-shell top with clearly printed sizing details.
- LOK-ON Ratchets have been designed in Australia and engineered to a world class level, outperforming the best of the best. Coupled with LOK-ON Flex Handles, Extension bars, Universal Joints and Sockets, LOK-ON has been developed to offer premium functions and greater usability, ensuring the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
- Covered by the exclusive Kincrome Lifetime Warranty, Kincrome is confident that LOK-ON will always perform above your expectations.
- LOK-ON Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2) - Chrome Vanadium is a composite of many metallic elements and not all CrV products are created equal. 40CrV2 is an industrial grade material superior in strength to standard professional grade variants. All LOK-ON sockets are manufactured from 40Crv2 and offer a greater torque capacity and longevity when compared to the industry standard 50bv30 CrV. LOK-ON Sockets will perform better, last longer, save time, reduce wear and replace the need for fastener extraction tools.