- LOK-ON World Class Socket Sets - Kincrome LOK-ON Sockets, Sets and Accessories have been engineered beyond world-class benchmarks, exceeding all international torque and lifetime standards. Offering unique patented features such as the LOK-ON Socket’s ability to loosen up to 85% rounded/damaged fasteners, the LOK-ON range has been developed with both function and style in mind. Each component within the LOK-ON range includes features above and beyond the market’s expectation, setting a new benchmark for the professional quality tool industry.
- LOK-ON Socket Sets are housed in heavy-duty metal tins that have been designed in Australia, pushing all manufacturing limitations to bring a unique style to an otherwise generic industry. The distinctive design of the LOK-ON storage tins offer a dual-tone metallic powder coat finish, stainless steel riveted overlay and prominent embossed screen-printed branding. Inside each Socket Set you will find a custom designed world class EVA tray, CNC machined with precision accuracy each EVA includes a brushed metal style hard-shell top with clearly printed sizing details.
- Covered by the exclusive Kincrome Lifetime Warranty, Kincrome is confident that LOK-ON will always perform above your expectations.
- LOK-ON Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2) - Chrome Vanadium is a composite of many metallic elements and not all CrV products are created equal. 40CrV2 is an industrial grade material superior in strength to standard professional grade variants. All LOK-ON sockets are manufactured from 40Crv2 and offer a greater torque capacity and longevity when compared to the industry standard 50bv30 CrV. LOK-ON Sockets will perform better, last longer, save time, reduce wear and replace the need for fastener extraction tools.
- LOK-ON Sockets - LOK-ON Sockets are designed to loosen up-to 85% rounded and damaged fasteners whilst offering higher torque capacity and reducing stress concentration. The patented LOK-ON design features a subtle cam integrated with the LOK-ON grooves which prevent further rounding of fasteners and also includes a knurled finger grip for speed on loose fasteners.
- Designed in Australia - LOK-ON Sockets Sets have been custom designed in Australia. Kincrome have endeavoured to include world leading product features within all elements of each item. Ensuring greater quality, unique design and most importantly an exceptional usability to guarantee the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
|Measurements||200 x 105 x 43MM|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2)|
|Standard||ANSI & DIN|
- 10 LOK-ON 1/4” Drive Metric Sockets:4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm
- 9 LOK-ON 1/4” Drive Imperial Sockets:3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2”
- 5 Accessories 1/4” Drive:
- LOK-ON Ratchet Handle
- LOK-ON Flex Handle
- LOK-ON Extension Bar 65mm
- LOK-ON Extension Bar 165mm
- LOK-ON Universal Joint