- This kit includes a D510, a TRI70 Tripod, Leica's patented FTA360 Fine Tune Adapter, and a hard case to keep it all safe and organized.
- The Leica DISTO D510 is a 14 measurement mode LDM that is accurate to 1/16th of an inch. It is IP65 rated against dust, dirt and rain and features a point finder, a bright LCD screen, a 360° tilt sensor, and Bluetooth Smart.
- The D510 laser module can read a target at distances that exceed your ability to see the laser point. With the point finder -- a 4x zoom digital camera -- you find your target in the display, extending the useable range to the ~650ft max.
- The farther you can shoot, the more potential there is for something to get in the way. Smart Horizontal allows you to shoot over obstacles so you can measure the level horizontal distance to your target.
- For maximum accuracy, the Smart Base requires a simple level check. This guarantees the electronic level of the DISTO S910 is within ± 0.1° of true level. For the highest measuring accuracy, you will want to use a tripod for the majority of P2P, Smart Angle and Smart Area functions. The S910 includes a metal insert for a 1/4" tripod thread, found at the bottom of the Smart Base (and a 5/8" adaptor is available).
- Even with a tripod and outdoor point finder camera, placing your laser point exactly where you want it can be challenging, especially at longer distances. The FTA 360-S is a micro-adjustable tripod adaptor. Point and shoot to get close, then tweak the knobs ever so slightly to adjust your spot by millimetres.
|ISO 16331-1 certified typical measuring accuracy||± 1 mm|
|ISO 16331-1 certified typical range||up to 200 m|
|Measuring units||0.000 m, 0.0000 m, 0.00 m, 0.00 ft, 0'00" 1/32, 0.00 in, 0 in 1/32|
|Power Range Technology||Yes|
|Distance in m||10, 50, 100 m|
|of the laser dot in mm||6, 30, 60 mm|
|Tilt sensor measuring range||360°|
|Point finder with 4x zoom||Yes|
|Memory||Last 30 displays|
|Data interface*||Bluetooth V4.0 Smart|
|Measurements per set of batteries||up to 5000 (with Li-iron LFP batteries)|
|Multifunctional end-piece||Automatic recognition|
|Batteries||type AA 2 - 1.5 V (Ships with Li-ion rechargeable)|
|Tripod thread||¼"- 20|
|Protection class||IP65 - water jet protection and dust-tight|
|Dimensions||143 x 58 x 29 mm (5.6 x 2.3 x 1.1 in)|
|Weight with Batteries||198g|