- 3 x full 360 degree laser lines - three full 360 degree lines can be projected allowing for 4 vertical lines and 4 horizontal lines to be projected in a work space.
- Green beam - the human eye is better able to recognise colours in the green spectrum, therefore green lasers can be up to 4 times brighter than red lasers. Allowing for greater visibility in daylight.
- Eccentric Rotary Base - the vertical lines can rotate around a defined plumb point upto 10 degrees left and right. This reduces set up time as it allows the laser body to rotate without changing the position of the defined plumb point allowing for easy line positioning.
- 3 stage brightness setting - laser can be emitted in 3 different brightness settings, Eco, normal and high brightness. Allowing users to suits their brightness and runtime needs.
- Self levelling - automatically self levels up to 4 degrees for quick and easy set ups with a measuring tolerance of 2 mm at 10 m.
- Pendulum lock - for protecting the lasers internal components the pendulum lock will secure moving parts I place to prevent damage. This also disengages the self levelling feature for when the laser is required for slopes such as hand rails.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Voltage||12 V Max|
|Diameter of laser point||2.0 mm at 5 m|
|Self levelling range||± 4°|
|Measuring tolerance||± 2 mm / 10 m|
|Operating temperature range||-10° to 50°C|
|Continuous runtime||14 hours (BL1041B)|
7 hours (BL1021B)
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335