Bonus While stocks LAST or until the 30th June 2021 - Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD and Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- 5 Heat Zones - Carbon fibre heating zones on the right and left chest, the middle of the back and the right and left shoulders
- 3 Heat Settings - Choice of high, Medium and Low modes
- LED Mode Indicator - Easy to use switch with LED indicator displaying the modes: High - Red, Medium - White, Low - Blue
- Machine Washable - when the battery and battery holder are removed, the jacket can be washed on a weak cycle in water less than 30°C
- Two Way Zipper - enables you to open the jacket from the Bottom as well as the top, providing greater usability when wearing a tool belt
- 5 Pockets - 2 pockets at the waist, 1 on the chest and 1 on the left sleeve added convenience as well as battery pocket on the back left
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology - compact and lightweight design at only 1.3 kg with a 4.0 Ah battery
|Modes||High, Medium, Low|
|Continuous Runtime||12V 4.0Ah - High - 3.5 hrs|
|USB Port||1 x 2.4 Amps|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335