Makita 18v Auto Feed Screw Gun DFR450ZX
- Makita built 4-pole motor design with dual steel ball bearings provides maximum torque
- Increased rotational speed - 4,000 rpm ensuring smooth screw driving
- Tool-less stopper base adjustment
- New silent clutch - features high durability with direct drive transmission in reverse rotation
- Reversing switch - carriage can be removed/installed without tool for bit replacement
- Rigid aluminium casing
|Capacity(Collated Drywall Screw)||4 mm x 25-40 mm|
|No Load Speed||4000 rpm|
Makita Cross Line Laser SK105DZ
- 1 Horizontal and 1 vertical lines - laser projects 1 horizontal line and 1 vertical line a intersecting at 90 degrees
- Red laser provides bright laser beam projection visible at a distance of up to 20 metres
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
- 2 mode brightness settings - laser can be emitted in 2 different brightness settings, Eco and High brightness
- 3 mode line selection - line beam can be emitted in 3 modes, horizontal only / vertical only and horizontal and vertical crossline
- CXT - powered by 12V Max batteries the laser has an extended continuous runtime of up to 84 hours on maximum power with a 4.0 Ah battery and 32 hours with a 1.5 Ah
- DC jack - allows power to be supplied from 18V batteries using USB adaptor ADP05 and power supply cable
|Voltage||12 V Max|
|Diameter of laser point||2.0 mm|
|Self levelling range||±4°|
|Measuring tolerance||±3 mm at 10 m|
|Continuous runtime||4.0 Ah = 40 hrs|
2.0 Ah = 20 hrs
1.5 Ah = 15 hrs
|Overall length||138 mm|
|Weight (with 4.0 Ah Battery)||0.85 kg|
Makita 18v Mobile Impact Driver DTD152Z
- extreme Protection Technology (xPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
|Battery Capacities||18V Li-Ion|
|Hex Shank||1/4 Hex|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,900 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute||0 - 3,500 IPM|
|Maximum Fastening Torque||1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)|
|Vibration Level||10.5 m/s²|
|Noise Level||93 dB(A)|
|Overall Length||5-3/8" (137 mm)|
|Net Weight||2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita DC18RE Li-Ion Dual Voltage Rapid Charger 198453-6
- Designed to be compatible with both the 12V MAX CXT and 18V LXT battery platforms
- Making it ideal for users who want to enjoy the benefits of both platforms
- Forced air system - the built in fan cools the battery during the charging process to facilitate faster charging and longer battery life
- Rapid charge - selects the optimum voltage, current and temperature for reduced charge time
- Compact design - designed around the single port charger an additional charging port has been added with the overall length only 12 mm longer
- Dual voltage compatible - sequentially charges 18V LXT and 12V MAX CXT batteries based on the first battery placed in the charger
- Optimum charging system - maximises charge time and battery life, monitoring current, voltage and temperature for faster and more efficient charging
- Digital charging display - shows you the status of your battery or if the battery is faulty
|Voltage||18V and 12V MAX|
|Charging ports||2 (sequential charging)|
|Overall length||164 mm|
|Net weight||1.2 kg|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335