- Forward & Reverse Automatic Stop, with 6 modes for customized applications, preventing possible damage to work pieces and providing increased user control during application
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow function to illuminate workpiece.
- Trigger Switch with quick trigger mode which engages immediate full speed.
- Electronic 4 stage impact selection - Max/Hard/Medium/Soft impact power can be selected to suit the application, simply by pushing a button.
- Unique Rubber joints a unique rubber joint at the base of the tool suppresses vibration to battery terminals.
- eXtreme Protection Technology enhanced protection from dust and moisture, enabling safe use in outdoor applications and harsh environments.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M24|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-2,200 rpm|
Hard: 0-1,900 rpm
Med: 0-1,200 rpm
Soft: 0-500 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0-2,700 ipm|
Hard: 0-2,400 ipm
Med: 0-1,700 ipm
Soft: 1,000 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||700 Nm|
|Nut busting torque||1,000 Nm|
|Drive shank||12.7 mm (1/2") Square|
|Overall length||170 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|