- Water Supply Attachment allows for efficient cutting with a 500 ml gravity feed water tank or the ability to connect a water supply hose for dust free masonry cutting.
- Wet & Dry Cutting both wet and dry cutting guards are supplied as standard, designed to be easily swapped over by removing one screw. Wet guard adapts to the water tank or hose while dry cutting guard can be connected to a appropriate dust extraction system.
- LED Joblight illuminates the cutting path with pre glow and after glow functions. Lighting up the cut line for more accurate cutting.
- Bevel Cutting capacity to make bevel cuts between 0-45°
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically adjusts speed and torque to optimise the cutting speed in both light and dense materials.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) enhanced resistance to dust and water ensuring the high durability of the tool in tough workshop conditions.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) automatically actives compatible AWS vacuum or receiver once the trigger switch is engaged. Paired extraction unit will operate when the saw is in operation and shut down once the trigger is released. (*requires optional AWS receiver (198901-5) and compatible vacuum)
|Cutting capacities at 0°||40 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 45°||27 mm|
|Blade diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,800 rpm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335