Redeem either a Makita 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z or a Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z or a Makita 18V Multi Tool DTM50ZFind out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 30/06/2021
Redeem either a Makita 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z or a Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z or a Makita 18V Multi Tool DTM50Z
Bonus Via Redemption until 31 August 2021 - Makita 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z or Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z or Makita 18V Multi Tool DTM50Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Wet Dry Dust Extraction Vacuum DVC750LZX1
- 2 Stage Suction Control - optimises power and endurance providing either 55W or 20W of suction power
- HEPA Filter - provides high filtration rate of 99.97%
- Brushless Motor - efficient Brushless motor provides a runtime of up to 70 minutes
- Flexible 2.5 m Hose - collapses down incorporating on-board storage for added convenience
- Washable Filter - ideal for use in wet or dry applications
- Battery Fuel Gauge - able to check life of the battery without opening the hatch or removing the battery
- Standard Accessories - wide nozzle and sash nozzle for detailed cleaning are stored conveniently on board
|Max Sealed Suction||6.7 kPa|
|Max Air Flow||1.8 m³/min|
|Tank Capacity||7.5 L|
|Standard Hose||32 mm x 2.5 m|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Weight inc Battery||4.6 kg|
Makita 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer DRT50Z
- On/off switch with safety lock and variable speed - Prevents accidental start up of the tool during use or transport, protecting the user and the work piece
- Shaft lock - easy installation and removal of trimmer bit with single wrench by pressing the shaft lock
- Soft start - minimises start up shock and makes the tool start smoothly for optimum control
- BL Brushless Motor - Provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Variable speed control dial - The rotation speed of the tool can be changed from 10,000 - 30,000 rpm by turning the speed dial
- Aluminium base with accurate rack and pinion depth adjustment
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Constant speed control - Provides constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Variety of optional accessories are available, sold separately.
|Collet capacity||6.35 mm (1/4")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (w/ 6.0 Ah battery)|
|No Load Speed||10,000-30,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||226 mm|
Makita 18V Li-ion 82mm Planer DKP180Z
- High capacity performance with up to 2 mm cutting depth
- Improved fan design enhances chip ejection
- Powerful 14,000 rpm motor delivers high cutting performance
- Electric brake for fast stopping of blades
- Foot on base protects work piece from scratches and damages
|No Load Speed||14,000 rpm|
|Planing - Depth||2 mm|
|Planing - Width||82 mm|
Makita 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4/18V Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335