- Adjustable rivet diameters - the DRV150 is capable of pulling rivets up to 4.8 mm (3/16") including 4.0 mm (5/32"), 3.2 mm (1/8") and 2.4 mm (3/32")
- Rivet holding mechanism - mechanism in the nose piece holds the rivet in place even when working on flat surfaces, preventing the rivet from falling out. Increasing safety and convenience
- LED light - after engaging the switch trigger the LED joblight will illuminate and remain on for approximately 10 seconds after the switch is released
- Short center height - the height between the top of the tool housing and the centre of the nose cone is only 26mm allows the user to position the head comfortably in tight and narrow places
- Transparent mandrel box - after installing the rivet, eject the broken off mandrel into the transparent mandrel box by tilting the tool backwards. The box catches each mandrel and the user can see once the container is full and needs to be emptied
|Rivet diameter range||4.8 mm (3/16")|
2.4 mm (3/32")
|Pulling Force||10 kN|
|Sound Pressure Level||75 dB|
|Overall length||313 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|