Makita 18v Brushless Rebar Tying Tool
- Ultra fast tying - ties wire in about 0.95 of a second when tying D10 x D10 rebars with an 18V battery.
- Large tying capacity - for tying up to 4 x D13 rebar at the same time.
- Ergonomic design - with compact slime line design, central weight distribution and ergonomically shaped handle with sure grip rubber.
- Brushless - main motor delivers a runtime of over 5000 ties (based on a 5.0ah battery and subject to variation based on conditions, uses a secondary brushed motor).
- 2 Mode operation - with single mode for a tie with every trigger press or hold the trigger in continuous mode for rapid tying.
- Easy load wire - in just 3 simple steps you can load a wire reel with approximately 120 ties.
- On-tool hex wrench - supplied for maintenance of the wire path.
- Adjustable tying strength - that can be adjusted in 6 stages to optimise tension accordingly to the condition of the material.
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology protects against dust & moisture.
|Applicable Bars||D10 x D10 - (D13 x 2) x (D13 x 2)|
|Tie Wire||0.8 mm wire reels|
|Overall length||304 mm|
|Skin weight||2 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RC Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|