- Increased air discharge volume - drastically improved air discharge volume significantly reduces the time taken to inflate large tyres . Improvement from 12 L/min with the DMP180 vs 24 L/min on the MP001G
- Onboard accessory storage - accessories for various inflation points stored on the front of the housing for added convenience such as ball needle, inflator adaptor and French adaptor
- LED Job Light - bright white LED illuminates the object being inflated enabling inflation in dark places or at night
- 161psi Max air pressure - increased max air pressure from 120psi on the DMP180 to 161psi on the MP001G required in high pressure applications such as inflating road bike tyres
- 3 inflation modes User can select High speed, Low speed or Ball modes to suit object to inflate.
- Digital Display Screen - high visibility display screen allows you to clearly see the pre set air pressure, as well as the current air pressure. Both current and target pressure values can be simultaneously displayed and the added backlight makes it ideal for use at any time of the day or night
- Manual decompression - In case of over inflation, or if user wants to reduce the air pressure of road bike tires according to road conditions, press and hold the air release button to release air.
- Auto Stop Function - automatically stops inflation at the selected air pressure
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - is an advances series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest applications
|Max air pressure||161 psi|
|Discharge amount||At 29psi - 24 L/min|
At 100 psi - 12 L/min
At 161 psi - 7 L/min
|Duty cycle||10 minutes ON |
5 minutes OFF
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335