Bonus until 31 August 2020 - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- High Power Output the high power 40 V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. With cutting speeds faster than the AC equivalent.
- Lightweight Design - battery relocation has significantly improved the overall balance creating a lightweight design that is extremely comfortable to use.
- Soft Start - blade starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* - compatible with AWS the HS003G can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger (*AWS receiver sold separately).
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) - automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications.
- Positive Bevel Stop - allows for fast and accurate bevel adjustment to common bevel angles. With a maximum bevel capacity of 0-56°, positive stops at 22.5° and 45°.
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
|Max. cutting capacities at 0°||66 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities at 45°||45.5 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities at max bevel||34 mm|
|Blade diameter||185 mm (7-1/4")|
|Bore diameter||20 mm|
|No load speed||6,000 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)