- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Long grinding spindle - ideal for working at hard to reach places
- Aluminium die-cast bearing flange for long service life of the machine
- Vario-Constamatic (VC) Electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the tool jams for safe working
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Precise collar for stationary use
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
|No-Load Speed||10000 - 30500 /min|
|Rated input power||710 W|
|Output power||430 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||24000 /min|
|Collar diameter||43 mm / 1 11/16 "|
|Collet bore of the collet chuck||6 mm / 0.2362 "|
|Weight (without power cable)||1.6 kg / 3.5 lbs|
|Cable length||4 m / 13 ft|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.