- Finely tune moulding/routing depth due to 0.1 mm precision dial gauge
- 3 level stop enables you to pre-select up to three different moulding/routing depths
- Sturdy two column guide
- Heavy duty plastic covered bearing flange is aluminum die-cast
- Inter-changeable collect chuck is ground and hardened to ensure precise concentricity of tools
- Easy router bit change with spindle lock
- Vario-Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full wave electronics
- Well suited for moulding/routing materials and plastics that are heat sensitive
- Thumb-wheel enables speed preselection
- Over-load protection
- You can turn it on and off without releasing the handle
- Aluminum die cast base-plate has special coating to enable sliding easily
- Parallel guide/ripping fence guided in prisms
- Carbon brushes, auto stop
- Precision parallel guide/ripping fence is guided in prisms and delivers fine adjustment
- Dust extraction outlet is external
- May be used in combination with precision guide rail (6.31250)
|Max. stroke height mm||50|
|No-load speed /min||5.000 - 25.500|
|Rated input power W||1.200|
|Output power W||780|
|Speed at rated load/min||25.500|
|Collet bore of the collet chuck mm||8|
|Weight (without mains cable) kg||3.4|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.