- High Volume Low Pressure (H.V.L.P.) achieve finer atomization while using less air pressure (as low as 10 PSI). The benefit of this technology is greater Suction provides a mild agitating action to the fluid as the gun is being used.
- Suction Feed Spray Guns can carry larger amounts of paint while retaining gun stability.
- The configuration of the fluid pot offers access to tighter working spaces.
- Achieves quality finishes with light viscosity paints or stains.
- Suitable for adhesive coatings, specialised coatings or textured finishes.
- Acrylics, enamels, polyurethanes, Metallics, Lacquers.
|Nozzle:||1.8 mm S-Steel|
|Working Pressure:||20-28 psi|
|Pattern Width:||310 mm|
|Air Cons.:||7.8 cfm|
|Fluid Output:||180 ml|
|Fluid Capacity:||1000 cc|